DESIGNED BY joomla2you

History

Ernest Ford Newbery established his Pharmacy, later known as E F Newbery & Sons in Wallaroo in 1908.

Donald E Newbery (son of E F Newbery) established a Pharmacy in Kadina in 1950 and his brother John took over the Wallaroo Pharmacy. At which time there were 3 Pharmacies in the town. Over the next 20 years this business grew and Don purchased the other Pharmacies as they became available for sale.

Kent E Newbery (son of D E Newbery) joined the partnership in 1974 and soon after they purchased the Moonta Pharmacy.

The Wallaroo Pharmacy, which had not been under Newbery ownership since the early 1960s, became available for purchase in 1983 and Don and Kent purchased the original E F Newbery & Sons business

Phillip H Gibbs joined the partnership in 1987 remaining until 1998. In 1990 the Pharmacy at Snowtown was purchased and this now operates as a satellite Pharmacy.

Timothy D Gross joined Kent in partnership in 2006 and is currently the General Manager of the business.